At first, I was nervous about creating a blog because I did not know anything about blogs besides viewing one. I am a type of person who embraces technology with open arms. Since creating a blog is new to me, I was ready to learn a new skill. This experience taught me how to use a new tool to reach out to various audiences. Even though our blog is intended for high school students, parents can gain knowledge about how to assist their child in the college process. I find myself checking the blog daily to read comments from viewers. I realized I was having intellect conversations through messages. Not only are you responding to a comment, but providing valuable information to others.
One of the most important things I’ve learned is to add diversity to the blog. We have to provide accommodation for all different types of learners. We added different elements so readers have the opportunity to experience various sources about college preparation. My group members and I created topics and found sources that would benefit parents and students. I even wrote about my personal experience to inspire students to not wait until the last minute to prepare for college. There are some things you can wait until the last minute to do, but your future should not be one of them.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are correct with this being a scary experience, but I think we did a great job considering this is our first time.
Diversity is key to a successful blog. Blogs should be able to cater to all of its audiences.
Post a Comment