- In summary, the experience has taught me a new teaching strategy, new technology, and team building skills. All of which will continue to be helping in my classroom.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Insights about Myself Given This Blogging Experience
This blogging experience has given me the opportunity to learn and use a tool I was not familiar with. Some of the things I learned about myself was not to be afraid of new technology. Technology changes almost daily and as a Business ed teacher, I have to keep up with it. This experience has also given me a chance to strengthen my team working skills. I believe I work well with a group setting and I was happy to be a part of such a wonderful group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally agree with you Tekmekia. We make a great team. Each of us brought something different to the table and each comment/source enhance the quality of the blog. Go TAB!
Post a Comment