Saturday, March 29, 2008
A High School Student's Recommendation
I'm a sophmore soon to be a junior in high school and I have recently gone on a colllege tour to Clemson University and University of Georgia. It was a great experience and I feel that many high school students should at least go on one. I have gone through many career choices over the past couple of years. I couldn't decide on just one until I found a website named careercruising.com and I have settled on what I would like to major and double minor in when I go to college. Finding a college that I would like to attend and that have the major and minors were the next step. Careercruising.com was very helpful in that task because it gives you a list of colleges that have those professions. I recommend that website to anyone who is having trouble finding out what they would like to be when they grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is always a great idea to visit colleges to find out what college really is. Many kids think it is a big unsupervised party. I am glad you have your eye on the prize. Knowledge is a gift you give yourself. Relish in it.
Post a Comment