Saturday, March 29, 2008
From a Parent's Perspective
I think this blog is a wonderful opportunity for parents and students to find vital information to pay for college. As a parent it is very important to find the best financial route . Student loans are definantly not the answer unless you can't find another way. I know too many people in their late 30's still trying to pay off loans from college. Please continue to look for other websites. I think when you are finished with your assignment you should open your blog for others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is very true that you can pay on a student loan for what seems like forever. I always suggest keeping grades high to receive an academic scholarship. If the student has a hard time maintaining high grades there are still scholarships availabe through various businesses, etc that weigh heavily on community service and athletic ability. Just do it. College is a learning experience that has no boundaries.
Thanks for your post. I do understand about those student loans. When I get together with my friends a lot of times the topic of still paying for student loans comes up. I don't think students should have to go into debt juat to go to college. But a lot of times parents and students just don't know the grant s and scholarships that are out there for them.
Post a Comment