Thursday, March 13, 2008

www.goarmy.com

Students may find it is easier to join a branch of the military to receive money for college. It has often been the only opportunity for many people to see the world and gain perspective in there lives. As a high school student I considered the military because I lived in a small town. I am the youngest of a large family and as each sibling left home to discover the world I knew I was ready to do the same.

3 comments:

Tekmekia Gilchrist said...

great site. It has valuable information.

Cheryl Moore said...

I am in the military with over ten years of service. The military has several programs. At least ten good years of military service, may qualify as stipend of up to $5,000 for "Troops to teach". The military does offer some online long distance courses as well.

There are several benefits available to the military soldier depending on some of the campaigns to attend college tuition reimbursement at 100%.

There are so many benefits for people who serve the military. The military itself offers correspondence courses used to convert to retirement points military service.

Andrea Williams said...

I know some students who joined the military for tuition reimbursement, but realized it was the best decision they made.